CII Certified Advance Course on Energy and Environment
01, 04 and 08 June 2020; Daily Timings: 10:00 – 12:00 AM (2 Hours) and 02:00 – 04:00 PM (2 Hours)
Effective energy management is an indispensable aspect of all successful organizations. GHG accounting is the need of the hour for corporates to showcase their commitment and effectively implement the mitigation action plans. With training you will achieve better savings, immediate improvements, along with capability to implement the systems and face the audits. Energy and environment management systems can help you cut your energy costs and reduce your environmental impact. In line with both requirements energy and environment CII is launching an advanced course with practical approach. Our courses are designed to help you understand and implement an energy and environment management systems.
Confederation of Indian Industry offers education and training package to suit those involved in any form of energy and environment management. You can also tailor courses to meet your specific requirements.
KEY TAKE AWAY
- Developing skills for design, development, establishment and implementation of Environment and Energy Management Systems as per their latest standards (ISO 14001 and ISO 50001).
- Understanding all the requirements for successful implementation of these standards of Environment and Energy with guidance for Use.
- To conduct and calculate water foot-printing and GHG accounting (as per ISO 14046 and ISO 14064-1)
- Assimilating the principles, requirements and guidelines of water foot-printing and GHG accounting
- Understand different types of water, their accounting, risk assessment and mitigation
- Inculcating the skills to calculate direct and indirect emissions (all scope 1, scope 2 and scope 3 emissions) from different sources
- Understanding the requirements and guidance for conducting energy audits as per IS/ISO 50002
- Guidance for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of an Energy Management System as per ISO 50004
- Measurement and verification of energy performance of organizations as per ISO 50015
- Identification of EnPIs, EnB, energy objective and targets to assess the performance of organizations
- Determination of energy savings in organizations post implementation of EnMS and energy audits as per ISO 50047
- Energy Management Systems - Requirements with Guidance for Use (ISO 14001)
- Water footprint – Principles, requirements and guidelines (ISO 14046)
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and removals - Specification with guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting (ISO 14064-1)
- Energy management System - Requirements with Guidance for Use (ISO 50001)
- Energy Audits - Requirements with Guidance for Use (ISO 50002)
- Guidance for the Implementation, Maintenance and Improvement of an Energy Management System (ISO 50004)
- Measurement and Verification of Energy Performance of Organizations (ISO 50015)
- Energy Savings-Determination of Energy Savings in Organizations (ISO 50047)