CII-Certified Internal Auditor Training on Environment, Health & Safety Management Systems (EHSMS) as per ISO 14001: 2015 & ISO 45001: 2018
- Introduction to EHSMS as per ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
- Changes in the requirements of 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and their impact from auditing perspective.
- Understanding lifecycle perspective, role of leadership, organizational context, and risk assessment as per ISO 14001:2015
- Preparation of audit programme and framework for managing internal/external audit
Purpose of the Course
- Development of skills for auditing
- Instruct principles specific to auditing
- Develop an understanding of EHS
- Instruct practices specific to auditing
- Design and development of Environmental, Occupational Health, and Safety Management Systems based on a leadership-driven PDCA approach as per ISO 14001:2015.
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018.
- Prepare, conduct, and follow up on ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 audit activities.
- Prepare, conduct, and develop skills for an ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 audit.
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures.