In the year 2016, Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Government of India has notified Six Waste Management Rules. In this regard, to strengthen the capacity and understanding of all concerned stakeholders with respect to scientific management of waste, CII- ITC Centre of Excellence for Sustainability Development has designed this online training programme that will help to keep yourself abreast with all latest developments under various waste management rules in India and
their latest amendments.
To enhance the understanding of waste management rules and their subsequent amendments and to
build the capacity of all concerned stakeholders.
- Solid Waste Management Rules
- Plastic Waste Management Rules
- Hazardous Waste Management Rules
- E-Waste Management Rules
- Biomedical Waste Management Rules
- Construction & Demolition Waste Management Rules
- Key provisions and salient features of six waste management rules in India
- Case study, examples, success story and best practices
- Making participants understand the basics of waste management
- Clear understanding of responsibilities of all stakeholders in value chain for implementing the
- Knowledge about resources and opportunities available in waste management sector, resulting
in better waste management compliances
Who should attend?
- Professionals of companies working in the domain of Environment, Operations, Corporate reporting, Audit etc.